I don’t know about you but I’m starting to get bored with the idea of dinner & movie dates. There is SO much that the City of Oaks has to offer and it’s right at our fingertips. So get creative and try something new – whether that’s a new restaurant, bar or activity – see everything that Raleigh has to offer! Continue reading “18 DATE IDEAS IN RALEIGH”
Are you ever in the MOOD for something? By MOOD I mean a moment like listening to Jack Johnson’s “Banana Pancakes” while making banana pancakes early in the morning? Well that was me this past Sunday – dancing around the kitchen like a pancake making fool. I have never made the dish before & loved the way my improvised breakfast turned out! So, I’d thought I would share this easy way to make Banana Pancakes in under 15 minutes!
What you need:
Large Mixing Bowl
A Potato Masher (easier to use than a whisk)
3/4 cup Birch Benders organic pancake mix
1 tbs DeKuyper Creme de Banana (optional)
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 cup water
- In a large mixing bowl combine 3/4 cup of Birch Benders Organic Pancake Mix, water, Bananas ( 3 for a thicker pancake), vanilla extract, & Creme de Banana if you want extra sweet pancakes.
- Use the masher to mash all the ingredients together. For a thinner pancake add more water as desired.
- Let the mix sit for about 2-3 minutes before you pour onto skillet.
- Pour mix into skillet (should hold about 2-3 pancakes at a time depending on size). Cook for about 1 1/2 minutes each side on medium heat.
- Top with some powdered sugar, your favorite berries, and maple syrup and voila-you are done!
Stay tunes for more recipe’s!
xo – Amanda
Health & wellness have become an extremely hot topic in recent years. We are constantly influenced by them every day whether it’s looking through you IG feed, watching TV, reading magazines, or even your best friend trying to get you to the gym. Everyone is promoting health & wellness, and I’ve just joined the bandwagon. Continue reading “HAPPY + HEALTHY”